For your convenience, you may now directly link our calendar to your phone, iPad, and other devices. When you link a calendar to your device, you will no longer have to manually input school happenings. We do our best to put everything on the calendar, so that you don't have to. And if there's a change in the schedule, your calendar will automatically be updated!
If you click on the calendar link, the dates will be placed into your calendar, but you will NOT be subscribed...meaning that if there are updates, you will not receive the updated information. To subscribe follow the directions for your device.
iPhone/iPad and IOS devices
- Go to Settings
- Click Passwords & Accounts
- Click Add Account
- Select Other
- Choose Add Subscribed Calendar
- Enter link address where it says Server: (Note - you will need to set up one calendar at a time - easiest to COPY the link and paste it):
- Click Next
- Change Description to something you can recognize
To sync with Android devices, you will need to use your Google account and have a Google calendar created.
In your Google calendar on a real computer:
- Under "Other Calendars" click the Add link
- Select "Add by URL"
- ENTER: http://taysjhptsa.org/index.php?option=com_dpcalendar&task=ical.download&id=14
- Click "Add Calendar"
- Google will begin to sync your calendar, and it will appear on the screen
- Click "Settings"
- Change the long name of the new calendar to something you will recognize
- Your phone should automatically be set to sync with your Google calendar
- On your phone: Click on "Calendar", then bring up the settings for the calendar. Click on Calendar Sync. You should see your google account listed already. Make sure Auto-Sync is checked